About the Role
Children | Residential Home | Up to £55,000
Are you our next Care Superhero?
Our client, a reputable provider of residential children's services, is looking for a new permanent leader of their all-star team.
This home provides outstanding patient care to vulnerable children in need of residential care.
Your role is to provide first-rate care and leadership, to improve patient outcomes, and be an ambassador for the service.
- Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care Management (or be working towards)
- Several yeas' experience managing a similar facility
- You must have excellent communication skills, with knowledge of best practice regarding children's healthcare
- You must have a calm, compassionate nature and a true desire to help those most vulnerable in society.
- A great sense of humour is always welcome!
About the Job
- Leading MDT meetings
- Ensure care plans are audited
- Make sure junior staff have the training they need
- Providing person-centred care
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Yearly Bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- And much more!
For a no obligation, confidential discussion about this role, please contact Lucy on 01473 924990