About the Role
Adult Mental Health (18+) Nursing Home | £18 - £20 per hour
Are you our next Nursing Superhero?
Our client, a nationwide provider of nursing home healthcare, is looking for a new permanent member of their all-star team.
This nursing home provides outstanding patient care to vulnerable adults with mental health issues (functional and organic), including Learning Disabilities Schizoid disorders and substance misuse issues.
Your role is to provide first-rate nursing care, to improve patient outcomes, and be an ambassador for the service.
- You will need a valid NMC pin. Those with experience dealing with this particular patient group will be looked upon favourably. At least some experience in a senior role would also be beneficial.
- You must have excellent communication skills, with knowledge of best practice regarding de-escalation of conflict situations.
- You must have a calm, compassionate nature and a true desire to help those most vulnerable in society.
- A great sense of humour is always welcome!
About the Job
- Following best practice in line with NMC guidelines
- Writing and implementing care plans and risk assessments
- Administering medication
- Providing person-centred care
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- Paid breaks
- Part-time options available
- Contributory pension scheme
- Overtime opportunities
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- And much more!
For a no obligation, confidential discussion about this role, please contact Danny on 01473 924990.