About the Role
Renal/Dialysis | Clinic/Home Based | No Nights or Sundays
Are you an Adult/General Nurse with a passion for providing outstanding patient care?
Are you looking for a better work/life balance?
Are you looking to work for an employer that will invest in you and your growth?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the above, we are looking for you!
Our client is one of the World’s leading providers of kidney care, and they are looking for new members of their all-star team.
You do not need to be a nephrology expert, as full training will be provided. You just need to have a proven background providing excellent patient care, a willingness to learn, and a friendly, adaptable, person-centred approach to care.
You will be supporting patients in their own homes, as well as in a clinic setting.
Newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply.
- You will need a valid NMC pin. Any background will be considered as an extensive training program is provided - however any experience with dialysis, haemodialysis would be advantageous!
- You must have excellent communication skills, and experience leading a team of junior staff.
- A great sense of humour is always welcome!
About the Job:
- Following best practice in line with NMC guidelines
- Administering care in accordance with patient care plans
- Discussing the general health of the patient, pre and post dialysis, and administering medications appropriately
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Saturday shifts only – no Sundays or nights
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increases with length of service
- Stakeholder pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Tailored career progression within an established organisation
- And much more!
For a no obligation, confidential discussion about this role, please contact Danny on 01473 924990.