About the Role
Adults (18+) | Mental Health Hospital | Nights | Up to £20 per hour
Are you our next Nursing Superhero?
Our client, a respected provider of mental healthcare, is looking for some new permanent members of their all-star team.
This hospital provides outstanding patient care to adults with various mental health issues, including schizoid disorders and personality disorders.
The hospital is designed for patients who, for various reasons, did not flourish in a nursing home and need a more secure environment.
Your role is to provide first-rate nursing care, to improve patient outcomes, and be an ambassador for the service.
- You will need a valid NMC pin. You will be a mental health nurse with at least 1 year's experience of providing care for people with mental health issues. Experience in a secure environment would also be valuable.
- You must have excellent communication skills, with knowledge of best practice regarding de-escalation of conflict situations.
- You must have a calm, compassionate nature and a true desire to help those most vulnerable in society.
- A great sense of humour is always welcome!
About the Job
- Following best practice in line with NMC guidelines
- Writing and implementing care plans and risk assessments
- Administering medication
- Providing person-centred care
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Paid breaks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Overtime opportunities
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- And much more!
For a no obligation, confidential discussion about this role, please contact Lucy on 01473 924990.