About the Role
Elderly | Nursing Home | Choice of Days or nights | £19.90 per hour
Are you our next Nursing Superhero?
Our client, a reputable provider of elderly healthcare, is looking for some new permanent members of their all-star team.
This care home provides outstanding patient care to older adults with physical and mental health issues, as well as challenging behaviours and high dependency needs.
Your role as a Roaming Nurse is to provide first-rate nursing care, to improve patient outcomes, and be an ambassador for the service.
- You will need a valid NMC pin
- You must have a valid licence to drive in the UK and access to your own vehicle
- You must have 2+ year's experience in elderly nursing
- Supervisory experience would be beneficial
- You must have excellent communication skills, with knowledge of best practice regarding de-escalation of conflict situations.
- You must have a calm, compassionate nature and a true desire to help those most vulnerable in society.
- A great sense of humour is always welcome!
About the Job:
- Travelling to all homes within the group (max travel time 30 minutes - you will never have to visit more than one home in a single day)
- You may be posted at one home for a week, a month, or however long they might need you
- Following best practice in line with NMC guidelines
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Demonstrate leadership and a willingness to step up
- Writing and implementing care plans and risk assessments
- Administering medication
- Providing person-centred care
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- No two days the same!
- Choice of day or night shifts
- Paid breaks
- Part-time options available
- Contributory pension scheme
- Overtime opportunities
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- And much more!
For a no obligation, confidential discussion about this role, please contact Danny on 01473 924990.