About the Role
Adults 18+ (Neuro/Stroke) | Nursing Home | Rotating Days & Nights | £19 per hour
Are you our next Nursing Superhero?
Our client, a reputable provider of respite care and rehabilitation, is looking for some new permanent members of their all-star team.
This nursing home provides outstanding patient care to adults of all ages with neurological conditions, including dementia, stroke, and ABI patients.
The nursing home caters for patients needing long-term care, as well as respite and short stay, and those needing support getting back into society.
Your role is to provide first-rate nursing care, to improve patient outcomes, and be an ambassador for the service.
- You will need a valid NMC pin. As a senior nurse, you must have a proven track record of providing outstanding care to a similar client group.
- You must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to inspire patients to complete their recovery journey.
- You must have a calm, compassionate nature and a true desire to help those most vulnerable in society.
- A great sense of humour is always welcome!
About the Job
- Following best practice in line with NMC guidelines
- Writing and implementing care plans and risk assessments
- Administering medication
- Providing person-centred care
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- Part-time options available
- Contributory pension scheme
- Overtime opportunities
- The ability to make a difference in patient’s lives and help them live independently.
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- And much more!
For a no obligation, confidential discussion about this role, please contact Lucy on 01473 924990.